Buying A Home In Riverside, California (and surrounding cities)
Anyone buying a home for the first time might be surprised at the complications commonly involved when buying a home. Buying a home in Riverside, California is no different than anywhere else… it can be treacherous if you don’t have the right mindset, information, and representation. Being prepared for the trip down the road to home ownership is the first step in arriving at your destination with little or no bumps and bruises from the process. Having a reputable, honest real estate agent is a MUST. Without a Riverside real estate agent looking out for your best interests while keeping the home purchase train on the tracks, you’re more likely than to have a bumpy ride with a lot of unnecessary delays, and you just might find that your train didn’t arrive at the destination you expected when you got on it. You can give yourself the best chance at success by choosing to work with an expert Riverside real estate agent, such as someone from our team at The Homefinding Center.
Buying a home will likely be the most important and biggest purchase of your life. Our Riverside real estate agent team would like to make sure the process goes smoothly for you. Give us a call today so we can talk. We’ll listen to what you have to say, and advise you on the best way to proceed.
Here’s what we do for our Riverside home buyers FREE OF CHARGE…
1. Answer any questions you have (without cost or obligation).
2. Help you get information on finding and qualifying for a home loan at an appropriate interest rate.
3. Search the Multiple Listing Service and other local proprietary lists to find you the right home.
4. Assist you with the offer and supporting documentation submission.
5. Handle negotiations with the listing agent/sellers.
6. Explain all the paperwork involved.
7. Keep an eye on the transaction during the escrow period and make sure everything is on track to close.
8. Assist with any inspections scheduling including (termite inspection, home inspection).
9. Help ensure that the property is handed over immediately after closing.